3.3.5. Fiber glass vessel
Fiber glass can be winded around a cylinder using pressure and resins to manufacture vessels of different diameters depending on the manufacture spaces size.
· Good performance as tensed due to inner pressure.
· Reduced weight that simplifies construction.
· Joints and holes have to be previewed and need steel connections.
· Depending on size, main structure will be required in order to stand compression forces due to the weight.
· Low performance in front to abrasion. Will need protection (steel plates or sand projection)
· Need for radiation protection.