3.5.5. Construction Staging
Prior the settlement construction, the settlers will live in some temporary habitats sent to Mars and mostly assembled. These buildings would be either vertical or horizontal inflatable structures with a small inflatable greenhouse to start the production of vegetables and agricultural experiments. After initial settlement construction is complete, the temporally habitats will remain in place as support buildings for further construction of the settlement.
Construction will be divided in different phases:
1. Temporary habitats, power and agriculture.
2. Surface ring roads.
3. Power and water facilities in the Industrial Area.
4. Mining and manufacturing in the Industrial Area.
5. Agriculture and Aquaculture in the Residential Area.
6. Private buildings and common areas in the Residential Area.
7. Underground ring road and pedestrian paths.